Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Home made flea collar for dogs

  • 2 tablespoons peppermint essential oil
  • 1/2 cup rosemary essential oil
  • 2 tablespoons white cedar essential oil
  • 1/4 cup citronella essential oil
  • 2 tablespoons eucalyptus essential oil

Soak a natural fibre rope in mixture and let dry for several hours. Tie around pet's neck. DO NOT use on cats.


Need:

collars

leashes

flea/tick meds

heartworm meds

wormer

dog shampoo


*****************

We picked up the shower stall this evening. It's 36" wide. Rodney had a difficult time getting it into the cabin. I am not much help, since I am still not supposed to lift much. I felt bad. It's sitting right in the front door. I tried to talk him into getting counter top and front door while we were at the Habitat store, but he likes to work on one project at a time.

He's having a difficult time adjusting the pressure switchy thingee on the well pump. The water pumps, but he wants it at a higher pressure (PSI) ???

Next he will run the water inside the cabin. Hopefully, we will get the lumber this weekend for him to frame in the bathroom and stabilize the shower stall. Looking for shower head/handles next, plus the drain requirements.

I pick up the paint on Friday, so maybe I will paint while he works on the bathroom. I'd really like the cabin painted and the bathroom completed by Easter. We are having our church meet at the land for our Easter Service, egg hunt and BBQ. A working toilet will be a big plus for the guests. They've visited before and no one has complained about using the bushes, but I am sure they don't like it ;-)

No comments: