http://www.constitutionparty.com/party_platform.php#Preamble
I just wanted to appeal to those friends and family of mine to read the platform for the Constitution Party. I believe that if you are a professed Christian, once you read the platform and realize what the party stands, and that the party strong promotes Christian and Biblical foundations, that many will abandon their predominantly Republican leanings and support this growing and viable third party. I really hope so, because we need the support.
Don't let yourself be convinced that to vote third party is to throw your vote away. If you vote against the Bible on any topic you have disobeyed God and thrown your vote away. When voting Republican or Democrat look at the issues, the candidates and their voting records carefully, if any violate Biblical mandates/teachings we should not vote for that candidate or legislation.
Many are still burned out on the intense political pressure of the recent, past election cycle, and understandably so. The entire procedure left a decidedly bad taste in my mouth, and a fear in my soul. Daily I work at giving God control of this area, but inevitably something happens that allows it to resurface. I am only human after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment