Sunday, March 2, 2008

And the decision is in....

well for me anyway. I can no longer justify the voting of the "lesser of the evils". I am voting the way I believe God wants me to, I am 95% sure of that......LOL....

I will be voting for Dr. Ron Paul in the TEXAS primaries on March 4th. Here is a link to his stance on the "issues" http://ontheissues.org/Ron_Paul.htm#Civil_Rights.

I have also renounced my membership in the Republican Party and have affiliated myself with the Constitution Party, but will from here on out vote as an Independent. The state of the Democrat and Republican parties is dismal. There is virtually zero difference in the two. Be honest with yourself and at least admit it, if only to yourself. Politicians are primarily out for themselves, unless you can find one who strictly adheres to both the Bible and the Constitution.

I am very much for a limited federal and state government, but will start with the federal government's role being downsized.

Are you aware that the infractions made by our government today are actually WORSE than those made in 1776 by King George when we were just a colony?

A good resource to read is "Can America Be Saved From Stupid People" by D. Duffy. If you can't find it on the bookshelf, try ordering from www.backwoodshome.com.

I am sure my party affiliation switch is not going to go over too well with family and friends, but frankly I don't care. I no longer want to be considered part of the herd of "sheeple", and choose to use the mind that God gave me. I denounce all mainstream media for contributing to the misinformation conspiracy used so often by our government. While I will continue to pray for those in authority over me, whether I voted for them or not, it doesn't mean I condone their stupidity, or crimes.

Please get our there on Tuesday, and if you don't vote God's will or your conscience, at least vote while you still have this right available.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Bob & I voted and were not happy as we needed to be able to vote a split ticket because of local choices and could not. I don't think it's fair.