Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Logan! Today was my nephew's 6th birthday party. The girls had a lot of fun, and Lauren spent the night with LeighAnn. They will probably spend the night making videos with Lauren's new camera.

After leaving the party, Hannah and I headed out to the land to take the guys some ice, water, powerade, and snacks. They were able to finish putting up all the t-posts with the rented driver. Praise God! Now, they will start on putting up the hog wire.

We stopped for dinner at Sonic, and the guys went to bed early. I am tired, but staying up with Hannah. She is laying on the couch watching Spy Kids on the Disney Channel. She is scared to sleep by herself in her room, since Lauren isn't here.

Tomorrow is Church and the Ladies Bible Study, then Monday is Laundry day and cleaning day, and Tuesday I will be taking Mrs. Edge to the bread store.

No comments: