Friday, April 25, 2008

Town Day

Well due to the weather, the trip to Sea World has been postponed. So, we are off to run errands to the bank, Sun Harvest, Dollar Tree and I don't remember where else at the time.

The kids are upset, as are Candi's, they have been planning to go to Sea World together for almost a month. We normally see Candi once a week for a play date, and then at church on Sunday, but for the past couple of months, someone has been sick, or we have had extra household duties to see to, and we haven't spent much time together.

Maybe next week we can get together, and go to Sea World. If the weather and life in general cooperates.

Candi's little girl, Samantha, is growing so fast. She is so cute and chubby, and a very happy baby. Always smiling, and she just loves to try and grab your cup when you are drinking. I just love her to bits. So do my kids. They want a baby like Samantha, but I think at my age we are done, plus I just have too difficult a time with pregnancies. Five pregnancies and three children I think are fine, and I am just plain tired. Though I do admit I want to steal Samantha sometimes, she's just that darn cute! I will try and take an updated picture of her, and post it here.

1 comment:

Bob Westbrook said...

Happy birthday Amy. Just got online and saw it was the 23rd. Cherie's is today. Glad to see things are ok all things considered