Tuesday, April 1, 2008


I get emails everyday from a girl that has the cutest pictures attached. I really love her artwork.
Today Candi and kids came over. We spent the day together yesterday at her house, we weren't planning on getting together today, but her son Kyle spent the night last night, so she came over to get him, and had lunch. I made Vegetable Beef Soup and she brought a loaf of homemade bread, it was pretty good, kind of sourdough tasting, but not over powering. Went well with the soup.

Received a call around 1 p.m. that the Realtor wanted to show the house tonight at 6 p.m. We rushed to get the house picked up, and Candi helped. Praise God she was here! She had good suggestions too, since she doesn't live here all the time, different things stick out to her that don't to me. Everything seemed to go well, maybe we will get an offer, maybe not. It's only the first interested buyer, so we may have a while to go.

We planted the fruit trees and the oak tree at the land tonight. I sat by the pond reading, while Lauren and Taylor fished, and Hannah rode on the tractor with Rodney, as he cut the grass, and burned some weeds. It was very peaceful listening to the frogs peeping, and the BIG bullfrong making his deep throaty calls. Then the coyotes starting calling to each other, and the Red tailed hawk came flying by (last night we counted 31 hawks flying overhead, we don't know where they were going, maybe the trees behind our property that is on the creek.)The pipe fell off the irrigation pipeline, that leads down to the pond, so he will have to work on that another time, as it was getting dark when I left him and Taylor at the land.

Everyone please pray for Hannah, she is having a hard time with temper tantrums and sharing. Being 4 is hard, I guess. LOL!

No comments: