
This little lady doesn't have a name yet, but if I succeed in getting her sister, I am leading towards the names Aly and AJ (after the sister singing team that are on the Disney Channel). She will be 9 weeks old, Wednesday (my birthday).
We haven't had a Rottweiler in probably 5 years or more. We really miss having one. They are great dogs. Very lovable, and affectionate. A great family dog, and a natural crime deterrent.
Muffin is really scared of her, which is funny. She is 1 year old, and way smaller than a 9 week old puppy! She went and hid in the laundry in the laundry room, and won't come out. The cats could care less, though the puppy does keep barking at them.
Rodney and the kids went off to the land to work, and I am waiting to go to Bible Study. I will pick up Candi in a little while.
Hope everyone is having a good Sunday!
Update: Muffin is very scared of the new puppy. I mean absolutely terrified. I am very surprised, as she is normally very aggressive to everyone. Now, I know the puppy is bigger than her, but the puppy hasn't made any aggressive moves to her, and is actually very submissive.
They are in the laundry room together for the night, so maybe they will have a meeting of the minds soon.
Bible Study was good tonight. We are starting a study on the Proverbs 31 woman. We'll see how it goes.....
No comments:
Post a Comment