It's a tough situation. Personally, I consider myself without representation, and I do not recognize Mr. Obama as my President. I only just now found out about his online meeting this morning. I wish I had stumbled across this earlier, I would have loved to post some questions. After reading some of the questions posted by people in the United States, one of my questions would be "What do you plan to do to make people accountable for the debt they are in, the education they are receiving, and to stop relying on the government to change their lives?
I cannot believe that many posters believe that the government is responsible for alleviating the debt that they entered into willing, or that the government should fund their education, or make it more affordable. Once again, I am harping on personal responsibility here...it's what you make of your self that is important here. Let's move away from this man's socialistic agenda, IT IS NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE OF YOU.
He sure does seem to be very pushy in trying to get the American people to swallow even more of a "stimulus" debt. And President Bush received flack over his economic policies? Mr. Obama is not experienced enough to know how to handle this situation, and I for one don't appreciate his putting us even further in debt in such a short time he has been "in charge". I think he figures the more he talks about his plans, the more the American people will be swayed to "support" his ideas, or maybe he thinks they will get so tired of hearing from him that they will tell him "fine, whatever, just be quiet". It appears in that last few weeks/months that the American people have spoken, and are telling him NO MOREDEBT, but he isn't listening. He reminds me of my kids, how they will keep asking for something with the hopes that one time they will receive the answer they want.
2 comments:
I agree with you on that matter for sure! These people wanting the government to step in and relieve them of their own consequences are the same who say they don't want the government too involved. Do they not realize that nothing is free - and there is a price and since they are requesting all this it gives the government all that control they didn't want them to have.
I also have never seen a president who seemed to value his own Celebrity so much. Since when do Presidents have time during a crisis to appear on Jay Leno???
LOL! That is way funny...he's not running for office anymore, apparently it's his to mess up as he wants now...and he's off and running, losing popularity with the American people. I think it is hilarious that now the media are now questioning their "golden child" the "great hope for America".
I think the Jay Leno was an obvious ploy to plea to the American people, he's obvious very desperate for people's approval so will use the most childish and unprofessional means to get his way.
So, I say "Dear Mr. Obama - read my lips - DO NOT spend any more money on this fake stimlus plan" signed a concerned American tax payer
Post a Comment