Today I cleaned, and did laundry, preparing the house for a showing tomorrow. The guys cleaned up the backyard tonight (mostly Taylor). We didn't go out for my birthday because I was too tired after cleaning, and we still had more to do.
Candi and the kids came over for a short while, and brought me a birthday present. It's really beautiful. It's a wicker basket tied with pink chiffon ribbon, and contains a tea mug, a box of the mint tea that I like, a devotional book, candles and bath salts that Candi made herself. I will get Lauren to take a picture, so that I can post it here.
The cake Taylor bought me was very good, and it's almost gone. Good idea on his part to buy a small cake. It probably would feed 8.
The puppies are in the kennel outside, and have had their vaccinations and been wormed. Muffin too. The cats need their vaccinations next.
Tomorrow morning will find me cleaning the bathroom, making laundry soap, finishing up the laundry and putting bread in the bread machine. I read that the smell of bread may help people buy your house (so along with the marigolds planted in a pot on the front porch, the house should be sold).
Please God, let this be the new owners of the house, that will love it as much as I have. Let them appreciate it's eccentric qualities, and realize it's further potential. Amen.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Hope your gift is new owners for your home
Happy (belated) Birthday!! Hope it was a great one. Prayers that your house sells soon. :)
~Brea
Post a Comment