After church the girls and I headed out to the land to meet Rodney. He had installed a few additional breakers into the electrical box while we were at church, and placed the air tank next to the well. We ate lunch in the "cabin" and I laid down for a couple of hours, as I was having some pain. I managed to read my entire new issue of Backwoods Home Magazine (www.backwoodshome.com) and went through the Fall Catalog for Lehman's (www.lehmans.com)
Rodney used the log splitter to split some firewood, and Lauren taught Hannah how to drive on the small garden tractor. Then Lauren proceeded to follow Hannah around the land. Hannah driving the garden tractor on Ultra slow, and Lauren on her four wheeler. Hannah was very excited.
Before leaving we fed and watered all the animals, and closed the windows in the cabin, as it is supposed to rain for the next few days. Rodney drove the girls around the land (really fast). He was on the four wheeler, and they were in the little red wagon attached to the four wheeler. I could hear them screaming from the front of the property. Apparently, the screaming meant they were having fun, for me it just means I need to listen for the blood curdling scream that means we need to go to the hospital.
1 comment:
Hi Amy! I see that things are comin galong for you all! How wonderful! :-) Congratulations on the blessing of your new unborn babe! What a blessing from God!
In His Grace,
Carrie
Post a Comment