Okay, here is an inside view. Today Rodney added a window right above where the sewing machine is sitting, and another closer to the double doors (can't see in this picture).Our bed will go right under this window here, then the girls bunks will be on the right where the sewing machine is now. Across from the bunks on the left will be a hutch/dresser for the girls clothing.
Next in line on the right, out of sight of the picture will be a small bath (shower and toilet), then the galley kitchen, and finally the living room. The wood stove will be on the left side of the cabin towards the front by the double doors.
We are still in the beginning stages, so a lot still needed to be done, especially paint, before I can get everything set up...
I don't think they can be seen from this pictures but there are metal hoops in intervals along the roof. I've talked to Rodney about making shelves along the entire top of the cabin that would hang by chains. We'll see if he'll make them ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment