
Originally, I voted for Ron Paul in the primary elections, but since he lost, I have had a difficult time trying to decide who to vote for....I have thought about McCain, but only due to Sarah Palin.
After, much thought and prayer, I have decided with about 95% that I will be voting for Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party http://www.baldwin08.com/
I formally renounced my Republican membership last year, after voting Republican (mostly) for the past 21 years. I say mostly because depending on the candidate, their beliefs, and stance on the issues, determines who I vote for. I have voted for Democrats a couple of times, but stick to Libertarian, Independent and Republican.
I haven't officially joined the Constitution Party, but am strongly considering it, though I did look at the Libertarian Party, but I am not with them on all of their issues so have decided against it. I may just remain an Independent, but we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment