Went to Lowe's today and purchased a security light and the necessary wiring and accessories to hook it up. Also purchase a set of three solar lights. These have a separate solar panel that we will mount on the roof of the cabin, and then run the lights inside the cabin.
Rodney is heading out this afternoon to work on the lights, and the girls and I are headed to a BBQ/hayride.
Hannah is dressed as a black cat, and Lauren as a white rabbit.
We also bought the baby crib today, along with a couple of baby items, and two maternity outfits. I am hoping one will be fancy enough to wear to my brother's wedding. I'll ask my mom and sister to get their opinion. I think if I buy new shows, and wear my pearls it will do....it's been hard to locate a maternity outfit that is dressy enough that I can afford.
No comments:
Post a Comment