I am giddy with excitement! I just love using my wood stove, and because it is really cold (like 39) I felt justified to light a fire. It has been cold some this past week, but it was only in the 50's, and while I REALLY wanted a fire I held off and didn't light one. The girls have been upset, because it is cold in the mornings.
So, here I am once again sitting by a warm fire, drinking hot cocoa, while Hannah sleeps on the couch, and Lauren went to get in the bed. She has claimed Taylor's old room as hers now, and is fast asleep on the bed in there.....
We borrowed two live traps from a friend, and are trying to catch our female rabbit LuLu. She has been loose for about a week, and I am worried she will get eaten if we don't catch her. Rodney also has one baited for a stray cat that is beating up our cats, plus it has mange or some illness, it looks really bad.
Tomorrow we will spend all day at home doing school work and I will be cleaning.
My doctor appointment today was good, everything looks good, I am at 26 weeks, and I only gained 1 lb this past month. Taylor went with us and watched the girls in the waiting room while I was in the doctor's office. We then went to Lowe's for fire starters and had lunch at a deli in town. Taylor then came back here, and picked up a couple of his blankets and sweaters to take to his grandparents, as well as, his night stand. I gave him a small space heater as well, as his grandmother doesn't heat her home in the winter, and he has been cold at night. He has circulation issues and needs to stay warm, or he has numbness in his hands and feet.
Well, off to read....talk at ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment