Saturday, October 11, 2008

Things I need to buy

I had several things to post here, then my mind went blank, man I am getting old...

portable cooler
portable generator/power supply
battery operated lamps or more kerosene lamps
Coleman Oven
Propane tanks (refills/replacement)
Check on larger propane tank and fuel - cost
WD-40
Duct tape
Boots - preferably LL Bean, as they last a long time
Porch Paint - DONE
Door for cabin
tub/shower
pedestal sink - craigslist
toilet lid - elongated
pitcher/bowl - portable sink for cabin
toilet liners for portable potty
kerosene -
chainsaw oil-DONE
toothpaste
nail polish remover
shampoo/conditioner
new tires
motor oil
flashlights
candles
Texas map
World map
U.S. map
plates
cups
utensils
frying pan
stock pot
dish towels
soap
bowls
roll of wire
water filter - Berkey
bow saw
warm socks
jacket
tarp
bungee straps
radio - hand crank - DONE
stocking hats
fishing gear
first aid kit- for cabin-DONE
roll of rope
hunting knife
canteen
lighter
matches
storage containers with ant proof lids
golf cart batteries or appropriate for storing solar energy
small solar panel
charge controller

No comments: