Here are the responses I came up with for what I dig about Jesus.
1. That He decided to die for my sins so that I can go to heaven.
2. That Jesus has a great sense of humor. He must, because well look at me!
3. That Jesus has mercy and continues to show it to me, by giving me a second chance when I mess up, and not ZAPPING me with lightening. (We've had thunderstorms the past couple of months, so it COULD have happened. LOL!)
4. I like that Jesus is a wonderful role model, and exhibits the perfect blend of manliness, godliness and gentleness.
5. I love that Jesus loves me no matter how grumpy I get.
I hope these are the kind of answers you were looking for.....
1 comment:
I think that this list really gives a lot of info about you...I love to hear what is special to different people...
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment