
I am excited, I have had three orders for flannel pajamas, and am looking forward to working on them. The only thing is that I have only made these for children, so it will be a challenge making them for adults. I hope I do well. I also have an order for a pair of musling bloomers for an adult.
It has been a great day. It started with me getting up late (after 10 am), I made Belgian waffles and bacon for breakfast. Lauren had a friend spend the night (my friend Candi's daughter).
Washed dishes, put the brisket in the oven, and the ingredients for bread in my bread machine. Candi and her family arrived around 2 pm, and we talked while I finished getting the rest of the food prepared. I was kind of moving slow today, in pain and feeling really strange. I don't know what is wrong with me.
My dad, my friend Perla and her little girl also arrived to eat. Before we could eat I received a visitor to look at my plants for sale, we agreed to trade, as he raises plants too. I am headed over to his place on Friday. He has also offered to teach me how to pot plants, and raise different ones so that I can make more money. He actually lives down the street from my father in law, and I have met him several times, just didn't recongize his name when he called earlier, plus he didn't mention he was coming by. Anywho, he used to raise herbs for a living, so I would like for him to show me how to do so.
Made it back inside where we all ate, laughed, talked, poked fun at each other, and then headed outside around 9 pm to watch the fireworks. It had rained in the morning, but hadn't rained all afternoon, but the city fireworks were scheduled to start at 9 pm, and then the rain started at the same time. Our neighbors put on a pretty good display despite the rain.
With the rain not letting up, everyone headed for home around 9:30 p.m., and now the kids are in bed, and I am sitting here listening to the firecrackers going off.
Happy Independence Day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment