Thursday, July 12, 2007

Picture of Homesteading Friends


Here's a picture of Koka, Sheri and me from the Homestead Forum (I'm holding Hannah).
I believe that Koka is from Colorado and was in the area visiting family, Sheri was at a Guinea Pig Show, and I drove up to New Braunfels (about an hour from me) to meet them for the first time.
As you can see from the picture, it was April, but it was rainy (actually flooding) and VERY cold that day. Very strange weather for South Texas in April.
Sheri is giving me a little girl goat....I need to pick her up ASAP, I am still working on the goat pen, trying to get it all assembled. I'm trying to hurry Sheri, really I am!
*********************
Today was spent at the community college in town getting everything in order for Taylor to register, and making sure my stuff was in order. I need to take two more classes so that I can graduate in December, and then transfer. I was planning on attending TAMUK, but they aren't offering the courses that I need, and I want to get this over with ASAP. I am looking at Wayland Baptist (online), UTSA, and Colorado Christian University (online) for the Spring semester.
I totally forgot to make laundry soap tonight. I just now remembered. I won't be washing anything in the morning until I get the soap done.
Received Candi's seeds for her garden today, as well as, the book we ordered for our youngest. It is titled "How to teach your child to read in 100 easy lessons". I am planning to take the kids swimming tomorrow, so will take them to Candi at that time.
Checked out "The Way of the Master" website. Very interesting information there, but I don't know that I buy that this way is the ONLY or RIGHT way to witness to people. It is very useful, and I would like to better learn how to share my testimony.

No comments: