spent the day going through old clothes, and put an ad on craigslist. Had somone come by and get the little girl stuff. Cleaned some, finished all the laundry, folded and put it away. Went to check the garden when there was a break in the rain. It is just horrible. My husband used the weedeater and mowed down the entire thing! My dill was getting so tall! I can't believe it. All that work, and it's all gone.....I am going to try and remember where I planted the sweet potatoes and start digging, hoping to salvage something.
I really need to get out there and pick the rest of the grapes and get the jelly made. So, jars and pectin are on the list for this weekend.
Hannah's birthday party is Saturday, so Friday will be a busy day with getting the party supplies together, ordering her birthday cake, getting her present, and a myriad of other chores accomplished.
No comments:
Post a Comment