This morning was spent meeting with a counselor at the community college. The meeting was for Taylor, to determine what services he could receive for his disabilities. More later....
******************
Spent the rest of the day at home. Cleaned up a little and got dinner started. Trying to cook healthier, we had Jamaican Chicken Breasts, and rosemary potatoes. I also baked brownies for dessert. They smelled great, but I am trying to not eat many sweets so can't gorge myself (LOL!)
I am going out of town for the day tomorrow. I met another homesteader online, and she is going to teach me how to knit. I am taking her a couple jars of my grape jelly, and the grape syrup (for pancakes) that I made. Also a sample of my sage and rosemary, along with a few four o'clock seeds.
Yesterday I picked up some free shipping boxes and bubble wrap that I located on craigslist, then spent the rest of the day doing laundry and cleaning. Made Chinese Pork Tenderloin with rice and green beans for dinner. It was very good. It used an ingredient that I have never heard of or used before....Hoisin sauce?? Very good, I'd definitely eat it again.
Picked a few jalapenos and noticed a TON of flowers on the pepper plants, and two banana peppers growing. The tomatoes have more flowers too...
No comments:
Post a Comment