Thursday, July 5, 2007

Making Lists....

Today was a really slow day. Totally unmotivated this morning. I talked on the phone for three hours to a friend! Bad Amy!

I ultimately was able to wash the dishes, wash three loads of clothes and hang outside, check the garden, check the chickens food and water, and am now inside making lists.

I am making my to do list for tomorrow, and a list of the things I need to do and buy at each location.

I am also working on my wish list, and a list of items that I want to make and sell.

I will be getting the supplies to make winter hats so if you are looking for a warm winter hat. I am going to make a few up in primary colors, but if you have a specific color you want I let me know!

No comments: