

Our day started early, as we headed out to San Antonio to meet a lady with four metal trellises that I will be using for my beans in the garden. Once I get a picture, I will post it for you to see. I found them on http://www.craigslist.com/. There is actually a lot of items I could use but I don't have access to the dually anymore, and it has an electrical problem that always acts up when I drive it.
After picking up the trellises, we headed over to JoAnn Fabric to load up on their flannel that was 30% off, with a few $1.49 a yard. I have a couple of orders for flannel pj's. My next step is to take pictures of the fabric and post for people to pick their fabric, on a first come first served basis.
I also picked up some elastic, and cotton fabric for short sets I am making for an order. I need to work on what the price structure will be as I have only made shorts for kids, and these will be my first adult short sets. Another item I will be offering soon on my website will be flannel receiving blankets. More on these later.... The girls and I then headed for Wally World where I had my vacation pictures developed, and I picked up a few necessities. The grocery store is next, and then I will be done with my weekly errands.
After picking up the trellises, we headed over to JoAnn Fabric to load up on their flannel that was 30% off, with a few $1.49 a yard. I have a couple of orders for flannel pj's. My next step is to take pictures of the fabric and post for people to pick their fabric, on a first come first served basis.
I also picked up some elastic, and cotton fabric for short sets I am making for an order. I need to work on what the price structure will be as I have only made shorts for kids, and these will be my first adult short sets. Another item I will be offering soon on my website will be flannel receiving blankets. More on these later.... The girls and I then headed for Wally World where I had my vacation pictures developed, and I picked up a few necessities. The grocery store is next, and then I will be done with my weekly errands.
Came home to do very limited housework, got dinner, washed dishes, and did two loads of laundry before working on the blog.
Dawn's fabric
Kezzie's fabric (PJ fabric on left)
The pale green fabric has white bunnies (sorry Sheri, no guinea pigs.) The light blue with multi color stars and then a white fabric with the multi color flowers. These three fabrics are available on a first come, first serve basis.
These fabrics are also available. From the far left there is a pale blue fabric with multi color flowers, pink and white fabric with frogs, and the lavendar fabric with black cats. These are also available on a first come, first serve basis.
Pale blue fabric with smileys, white fabric with polar bears and candy canes, blue fabric with stockings and snowflakes (this fabric came in pieces but I figured it would be good for little kids pjs.)
I realize that these are not very good photos, but I am using my son's $18.00 digital camera, as I cannot find the USB cord to mine. These are the best I can do. I also apologize for not putting these on my business website, but this was easier.
I am supposed to pick up some fertilized eggs in the morning from a local farmer, and hopefully work with the local "Herb Man" on some gardening tips. After that I plan to set up the trellises in the garden, and plant more herbs and vegetables.
Stopped by the city hall to talk to the mayor, but he was out. I left a message. I am hoping to discuss the Emergency Prep meeting the city held while I was out of town. I plan to show him the article in Backwoods Home magazine regarding the $25 survival kit, and talk about my own preparations. I don't know how receptive he will be though, so we will see what happens when (and if) he calls.
Clipart found at http://www.countryclipart.com/
P.S. I apologize for the strange formatting, the blogger won't let me correct the gaps. I fix it on the screen but after publishing it does it's own thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment