I know I have posted this picture before, but well looking at it just makes me feel better. It was my first sunflower, and I dedicated it to my friend Tammy. I met Tammy online last year, and met her in Kentucky last year when we were travelling to West Virginia. I sure do love her like a sister.
*Edited info as I realize it was not respectful to him to post such things about him. I apologize to everyone for airing anything inappropriate in such a public place.
********
It's almost midnight and I just wanted to share a wonderful blog that God led me to tonight. It is http://www.yellowlady.blogspot.com/ I cannot adequately express how the words of this woman touched me and made me think about my life.
I had a friend today tell me that "everything seemed to get on my nerves". Until she said that I didn't realize that she was right. I have loads of reasons why this is so: from depression, physical pain from arthritis and Fibromyalgia, a very sad marriage, and disobedient children. When things don't go my way I utterly lose it...the thing is, I wasn't always like this, and I can pinpoint the exact time this happened to me. It was November 2002. Since having my daughter in July 2003, things have just spiraled down and out of my control. Post partum depression is not fun, but my little one will be four next week, so I think I should be past the post partum depression, so it must be plain old depression.
After reading the blog above I realized that God led me to her blog to show me a few home truths, and to really make me think. I am heartbroken, in tears and praying for God's help and guidance in several area of my life. Please pray for me in these areas too!
1. House-should I sell and move on, or stay
2. Marriage
3. Children-how to show I love them better, work on discipline
4. Relationship with God
5. Friends
6. Finances-now that we are debt free, how to get husband to save
These are not in any particular order, only as they came to me as I was typing.
It's almost midnight and I just wanted to share a wonderful blog that God led me to tonight. It is http://www.yellowlady.blogspot.com/ I cannot adequately express how the words of this woman touched me and made me think about my life.
I had a friend today tell me that "everything seemed to get on my nerves". Until she said that I didn't realize that she was right. I have loads of reasons why this is so: from depression, physical pain from arthritis and Fibromyalgia, a very sad marriage, and disobedient children. When things don't go my way I utterly lose it...the thing is, I wasn't always like this, and I can pinpoint the exact time this happened to me. It was November 2002. Since having my daughter in July 2003, things have just spiraled down and out of my control. Post partum depression is not fun, but my little one will be four next week, so I think I should be past the post partum depression, so it must be plain old depression.
After reading the blog above I realized that God led me to her blog to show me a few home truths, and to really make me think. I am heartbroken, in tears and praying for God's help and guidance in several area of my life. Please pray for me in these areas too!
1. House-should I sell and move on, or stay
2. Marriage
3. Children-how to show I love them better, work on discipline
4. Relationship with God
5. Friends
6. Finances-now that we are debt free, how to get husband to save
These are not in any particular order, only as they came to me as I was typing.
1 comment:
I will be praying for you! I am glad that you were ministered to and that God orchestrated it all. He is able...
Post a Comment